2.24.2010

You can find your very own here:

Your entire order will ship free with the purchase of the Layla Grace peasant dress!

There was no better piece for me to pick to help save Layla Grace than this eye popping dress that has today been renamed "Layla Grace".  When I sent a package last week to the Marsh family I felt the need to include one of this piece..I wanted to give her something that would be an easy, no fuss dress to slip on & off, something comfy for anyway she chooses to play, and I can't help but be reminded, everytime I look at this fabric, of the little girl with the gorgeous blue eyes. Give your MOMI girl a gift that you will both forever cherish and be reminded everytime she slips it on to enjoy whatever your day may bring. Time is precious...and so is this child...please help in the fight for Layla Grace!



Layla Grace peasant dress can also be found at http://www.momiboutique.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Mande said...

Beautiful....and your song choice is equally beautiful. xoxo