8.03.2009

Portraits & Petal Pushers..& an Offer!



Well...it's about that time again when I feel the need to break out a Christmas portrait design. Last year I didn't get a chance to swing one with the big move but, don't worry..this year I've conquered super early & it's better than ever! Today I feel accomplished & the best part about this dress is that it is completely customizable. The ruffle, sash, & flower clip colors can be changed to match any mood, occassion, personality, or bridal party. Here's a peek & you can find it in my etsy shop... http://momiboutique.etsy.com

Do you know someone who is planning a wedding & looking for a Elegant/classy/modern/twirly dress for their little petal pusher? For each bride that you refer & purchases this dress you will receive 40% off + free shipping on any one item from Momi boutique!

Keep your eyes open for new Fall/Winter 09' designs appearing this week at Momi boutique!

~*~Hope your all having a great start to your week ~*~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the most gorgeous dresses I have EVER seen. I think my heart literally skipped a beat!!!!!!! Oh how I wish it could be ours! Beautiful job!