12.13.2010

So proud...

I am OVER THE MOON right now & so extremely proud of a very close friend of mine from Hawaii! She just recently moved with her husband to Oregon (he's a sailor) & she opened her own Spa!! Riki is all around one of the most fabulous people i've ever met & I am so extremely tempted to go to Oregon to let her glam me up before my best friend's wedding I am in on Saturday! She is one of those people that just make you feel gorgeous inside & out.  Riki is my girl & I am just squeeling with delight & so happy that she is making her dreams come true. To see her happy, just makes my day! We always had the best time, all of the time!  She is an amazing makeup artist & would sneek me in the tanning beds where she worked when no one had appointments (I know, it's sad but true, people in hawaii still went to tanning beds).  Now look at me, I moved to Pennsylvania & I am a mess in a dress! I'm lucky if my face sees makeup & my hair gets washed once a week...haha.  I sure could use a little bit of Riki in my life!  If your lucky enough to live in Oregon, you may want to treat yourself to something wonderful over at Malama Day Spa! http://www.malamadayspa.qwestoffice.net/ She does also have a fan page on facebook you can follow HERE!


There is nothing too exciting going on at the house of MOMI.  Just trying to hold it all together, as always!  I am truly beginning to feel like we live in an elf workshop!  My father-in-law had sent a "build it yourself" doll house for the girls a few months ago & Dave has finally found enough time to start bringing this "thing" to life. So while I am upstairs sewing dresses for all of the children of the world, he is down in the basement, like a little elf, building a dollhouse. I tried to convince "Jacob" our "elf on the shelf" that I bought a few weeks back to at least get off his bum & start helping out with these toys but, he's not interested. I am just REALLY hoping that I am allowed to paint this dollhouse when it is complete...preferably a nice pink &green with some classy polka dots, I'm sure that is not what my father in law had in mind but, hopefully I can accomplish this before he drives up next week & shatters my dreams of a pink/green polka dot dollhouse. :)

I hope everyone is having a very happy holiday season!

No comments: