7.13.2009

40% off @ Pink Momi...please read for details!

I interupt this announcement to bring to you Miss Bella & her fabulous friend Lucy. What a lovely POP of color! Anyone interested in this dress can message me at momi_boutique@hotmail.com. There is still ONE original Lucy dress available, however, the side colors are now changed to the same print but in a stunning yellow.

Now after much consideration I have decided to offer a great deal to all of my blog Followers..if your not one...I suggest you click on the follow button the sidebar of this blog..pretty easy!

For every Momi boutique item you purchase valued at $35 or more you will receive
40% off of one OOAK/Ready to ship item in my Pink Momi shop....purchase 5 momi boutique items that are all $35 or more & receive 40% off of 5 Pink Momi OOAK's! (get the idea?) There are currently 23 OOAK/Ready to ship items for grabs!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7240307&section_id=6266637
This is a limited time offer. Your discount will be refunded to you AFTER you purchase your OOAK/Ready to ship item of choice from Pink Momi. Please do not message me with your order because I do not want to be responsible if someone comes & snatches up your favorite while I am off working on orders :) The Sale prices in my Pink Momi shop DO NOT reflect the discount..the discount WILL be refunded to you. A SALE on top of a SALE...OH MY!


Happy Momi shopping!!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Ahhh, so I'm just seeing this after purchasing 5 outfits :-( Guess I'll have to purchase 5 more and make sure they're OOAK!!