9.26.2010

Beach Bound

I am SO excited to be back down at the beach visiting family, friends, & have a little time away from the sewing machine!  I contemplated packing it in the car but, after looking over the LARGE amount of Holiday/winter designs that I have been so diligently working on for the past week....I know that I already have my work cut out for me...to say the least!  Mr. Momi tried to convince me  to model all of the clothes on my "headless horseman child" in our own yard before we leave so we don't have to pack the outfits in the car.  I was appalled haha I would rather walk over burning coals then photograph these designs on our headless horseman child, especially since we have 2 little girls who can bring these outfits to life! I finally eased his pain, pulled a Lollipop bride out of my pocket & Leah to the side door. Here is the cooperation I received in return....
But, for a rookie...I have to say she isn't half bad!


MOMI's holiday/winter collection will make it's way into my etsy shop & http://www.momiboutique.com/ by October 10th at the latest.  I still have a large amount of pieces to photograph & I plan to photograph most of them at a new location here in NC!  Although beach modeling would be much more convenient since all we have to do it step outside the house...it wasn't my vision of holiday & winter! 

But, I do believe Lily pulled it off pretty well for the few designs we decided to shoot today.
Holiday/winter collection COMING SOON to MOMI boutique!
*keep posted here or at www.facebook.com/momiboutique for the exact date!

No comments: