3.10.2009

Pre-order ships Free & Tiny Dancer release












Summer in the Hamptons 2009 PreOrder






For tonight's eye candy, here is a sneak peek of my next collection. Remember, all momi boutique items are made in limited quantities. If you are interested in preordering pieces to guarantee them for your sweet self please post a comment on my blog with your email & I will promptly send you the line pics & prices. All preorders for Summer in the Hamptons pieces will ship for FREE! Yes, I said it, FREE SHIPPING! Please email me by midnight Saturday March 14th with all pre-orders.


If you haven't already discovered, I have a fabulous new design being offered in my etsy shop!






Tiny dancer....a sweet collection for every little girl who loves to dance on her toes. Let her tell the world that this girl knows how to dance! This one is full of ruffles & girly details you just can't pass up. What a sweet recital or birthday present! For a limited time (until March 31st) I am also offering a custom peasant top in the tiny dancer print with pink sleeves. Please email me at Rahzell4808@hotmail.com to place your order.

Don't forget to stop back tomorrow to learn how you can recieve 20% off your favorite Momi boutique set!....Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sneak peaks of the new line are gorgeous! Love your work!

Nancy