2.18.2009

Martini Party!



Mellonball Martini Party dress that is! I swear I am not promoting the flavorful drink, this fab little number was created with Amy Butler's Midwest Modern Martini print. I have a feeling you are all going to fall in love with it as much as I have fallen in love with my new blog header. Doesn't that header just sing out Momi boutique! I consider myself a lucky lady to have such an extremely talented graphic designer as a best friend/neighbor. Lori truley rocks out the graphics. She knew exactly what I wanted before I even knew! Huge kudos to Lori! You can email her at lbrad245@yahoo.com for all of your graphic needs. She does freelance but, also works in corporate america for a graphic design corp.


Click on the pic to check out this lovely little martini party dress that I speak of & love yourself some mellonball martinis!
Here is another little lovely party dress..perfection for Easter... did I mention I am selling out of Easter sets fast.


Don't forget about the polka dot sale going on until February 23rd!

No comments: