7.11.2009

Happy Saturday

Today's Saturday Art Show piece is North Carolina...a classy compliment to my Carolina collection!

Check out my SALE items in my Pink Momi shop today! http://pinkmomi.etsy.com
We are in L-O-V-E with this Pumpkin hoodie at our house! It has already sold out this season...however, I do have the sample dress but, I believe Mr. Momi will not let me part with it since he always swoons when I make the hoodies!

What a cute Momi girl in her Roxy dress & Stuey Blues ruffle bottoms. http://pinkmomi.etsy.com/

DON'T FORGET...today is the last day to submit your 4th of July Momi girls for the discount!


*Eye Candy*
The state with the most electoral votes has also received a box containing the most Momi boutique items ever shipped! Topping out at 47 items..that will be a hard # to beat!
I have also arranged another gig this week with a local boutique! That puts a big smile on my face :) If you live in the area...or are traveling to the area for any reason....be sure to stop by the Women's Exchange on Penn Ave. in West Reading! They will receive their first round of Momi clothes on Friday July 17th so this is going to be one CrAzY week for Momi boutique.
My ebay design group Wisterialane is also having an alphabet soup launch starting Tuesday July 14th so stay tuned!
Cheers!

1 comment:

ButterflyGem said...

Oh Rachel love your sweet pumpkin ADORABLE! Seriously ADORABLE!
Huge hugs
ALicia