7.03.2009

* * * FIRECRACKER FREE SHIPPING * * *

*Firecracker FREE Shipping @ Momi boutique*

July 3rd, 4th, & 5th

*offer applies to all items purchased..domestic & international shipping*
(Shipping refund will be issued after purchase & payment are complete)

Break out the MOMI clothes 4 your 4th of July festivities and receive.....

**25% off your favorite item + Free shipping when you email me a pic of your little one showing off her Momi boutique at your 4th of July celebration!

(all pics must be received by July 11th to qualify for the offer & must portray that the pic was taken in a party/picnic setting)


Did I really just tell you yesterday that I would not be releasing fall for quite awhile? I take it back! After another downpour last night the warm breeze that I spoke so highly of was non existent & it set the mood for the release of a few Fall transitional designs. You may want to take a look in my etsy shop for the lastest in fabulousness...http://momiboutique.etsy.com.

I must admit...I have been hording & keeping this set a secret for quite awhile...when I say quite awhile imagine a time frame of about 2.5 weeks!

I hope you all have an AwEsOmE & SAFE holiday weekend & I look forward to many pics in my email inbox.... momi_boutique@hotmail.com

P.S. Art show saturday is ON!

No comments: