5.14.2009

FREE SHIPPING @ Momi boutique


MAY 14th - 16th
free shipping on all items purchased from

A shipping refund will be sent after paymet is received!

(Free shipping will not be honored for international orders weighing over 3 pounds..please message me if you are an international customer & concerned with the weight of your purchase!)*offer will not be honored after May 16th.

Have you ever wondered what a Momi boutique modeling session looks like...have yourself a peek into the secret world of beach modeling...
looks like I may become the hunchback of Notre Dame if I keep this up. A little fish told me the set Leah has on may be an upcoming art show piece...appropriate for sizes 12mo - 2T..pants are semi-custom...hmm.

Now this is the part where I bribe my poster child with "marcies"...smarties...she is now like pavlov's dog..she see's a dress & salvates for marcies & lollipops. I train em' well!


I would like to take this opportunity to wish my sister a VERY exciting 30th Birthday today...


I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean..

Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens

Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance


I hope you dance!

7 sets down...11 more to go! Your welcome for the eye candy & these sets will all be available for purchase as soon as we are done having fun!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my gosh the cuteness....all 3 of you! And the clothes of course!

Melanie said...

Thanks so much my dear sister :-) You have me all teary. I miss you guys!!! I hope u have a wonderful vacation and stop working to have some fun!! Aloha ;)