8.08.2009

New designs & special savings for "Followers"


Good morning world! I am feeling anxious today so this is going to be a quick one! I have a very important wedding to be at today at noon & still no shoes to complete the look! Gasp! You'd think with the girls in daycare now 2 days a week I would have taken the time but...not the case. Instead I have pulled together 15 new Pink Momi designs! A big hooray to that! I will keep you posted on the date of my big release...P.S....most all of them are OOAK's or Two OAK so you won't want to miss out!
If you'll hop yourself over to http://momiboutique.etsy.com/ you will find yourself some lovely new designs that were photographed by the talented Shannon Lott....and a few new designs photographed by myself. For all of you faithful blog followers here are some offers you may not be able to refuse...
Offers good ONLY August 8th - August 10th (no exceptions)
*Free shipping + 15% off when you purchase 2 or more pieces from the Epic holiday collection (day dress, peasant dress, ruffle pants, sash, yoyo clip)
*Free shipping + 15% off when you purchase the Raspberry mocha top & thanks a latte ruffle bottoms
(please note the 15% will be taken off the featured items only...Free shipping will be on your ENTIRE purchase...All refunds will be given after purchase & payment are complete!)
Have yourself a fabulous weekend & don't forget to tell your friends about my weekend offers!

No comments: