8.22.2009

Get yours now...up to size 8!

MOMI boutique News FLASH:

Larger sizes available 1 week only!
Have a friend, neighbor, or daughter of your own who swoons for MOMI but does not fit the standard sizes available? Fret not, for this is your week!

Saturday August 23rd - August 29th Momi boutique is offering all of my designs up to a girl's size 8!! There will be NO additional charges applied to your order so feel free to just order from my shop & message me at your convenience with requested measurements!
(pink momi items are not included, please be sure that the listing states that it is available up to a size 6T & not a ready to ship item)

Thank you to all who have so far made my dress event a success :)





Honestly, I do believe that after sitting at my computer for 10 hours on Thursday (I know some of you were right there with me!)...there must be a better method to the madness! brainstorming...brainstorming





Hey Sugar! I have added one more dress to Pink Momi yesterday afternoon.... http://pinkmomi.etsy.com

I am offering this as a custom a handful of times. Be sure to drop by & get yours as once it's gone...it's gone! (This pink momi dress is available up to a size 8)

Have a fab weekend!

No comments: