6.10.2009

For the love of Layla


1:41 a.m..... that's what my clock says..not so bad, except I had planned on waking up at 5 to finish some pink momi OOAK's to have Lily model tomorrow. But....suddenly something came up...suddenly all of that didn't mean so much to me anymore. Don't get me wrong, pink momi still holds a special place in my heart but, so does this little girl...
I'm sure most of you remember these little cuties from a few blog posts back...they are the sweet daughter's of Shanna, who is the powerhouse behind http://www.babywearsprada.com/
She wrote an unbelievable review on momi boutique a few months back & invited the world to discover my designs.....Now I am asking all of you to send your thoughts & prayers her way as you discover her world & what is rocking it at this very moment.
Please visit her daughter's care page here if you would like to find out more, send prayers, or keep up to date on Layla's fight with cancer...
You can also follow Layla on twitter...
Thank you for sending your support & please know that this little Momi girl is on the very top of my priority list.

No comments: