6.06.2009

*Colorado*


http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=16689629

For those of you who missed me this morning...this was Miss Colorado who made her smashing debut & was gone in a heartbeat! I do have a small bit of the awesome panel fabric used for the apron so be expecting some lovely goodness in my pink momi shop over the next few weeks.
Thank you to all of you who let me know that I am not alone in the poop department & the pink duct tape idea is just genius...it's either that or patenting my own line of baby chasity belts...now that could be a hot selling item. I can see them now replacing the tutu's & pettiskirts..making their appearance in 1st birthday photos all over the globe..personally engraved & paired with a big ol' pair of victoria's secret angel wings....don't steal my idea!
Tomorrow is Leah's 1st birthday..she was born 06/07/08. Anyhow, we are having Leah's 1st Luau tomorrow..let us pretend for 4 hours that we are back in paradise..of course you are all invited :) I am obviously the conductor at procrastination station because I have yet to buy her a present, decorations, or food for her party...I'm sure it will turn out splendid!
So my important question to you at this point is...what may I serve you next? I feel like I have maxed you all out with the spring/summer attire & would like your input on what you would like to see next..
A. More summer!
B. Only Pink Momi items all summer!
C. summer mixed with hues of fall
D. Nothing, I am going on vacation & u should too
E. whatever your heart desires Rachel
F. Start me on Fall!
G. All of the above
Please comment me or send your wish to momi_boutique@hotmail.com!
Thank you in advance for your input!

No comments: