9.24.2009

A perfect Present...

Go Pink! Why?...because you can't put Christmas dresses under the Christmas tree & of course there must be some boxes with boutique! Don't miss your chance to shop early for Christmas presents this year. At momi boutique, through September 26th, you will find all Pink Paparazzi preorder items at lovely low prices. Wrap them up especially sweet for friends, neighbors, cousins, nieces...those special little people in your life!


I must say WOW!! I am blown away by the incredible hair goodies that Nikki has fashioned & made to match Momi boutique! If you make your way over to http://lilliannamarie.etsy.com/ you may just find a hair piece that matches a MOMI dress you have! It is surely worth a trip to look at the 19 Made 2 Match momi listings!!

Now I must do a quick poll/questionaire...are there any lovely ladies out there that are still searching for halloween themed designs..pants, knot dresses, peasant dresses, skirts, triple ruffled upside down platypuses..? (not really sure where that came from, having my children in daycare is dangerous) ..Comment me below!!
P.S. I do have 95% of my christmas collections photographed & ready to go..I'm just holding out on you so that you can enjoy the pumpkin patches & falling leaves for a moment. I will give you a few sneak peeks soon!
Oh yes, don't miss out on the upcoming art show piece on saturday...think brown lydia fabric (the sold out fabric), knot dress, strip work, apron front..love it!









1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.