10.22.2010

Fall Festival SALE at MOMI boutique



* * 15% off + FREE shipping on your ENTIRE purchase when you purchase 1 or more items from the SALE SALE SALE section of my etsy shop* *

Friday, Saturday, & Sunday only (10/22-10/24)
*please message me for a private listing with a complete list of your desired items or I will refund your discount within 24 hours after paypment is received*


*please note: Free shipping applies to domestic shipping only. Discount does not apply to previous purchased or unpaid items*

* For every friend you refer to MOMI boutique, who makes a purchase during this SALE & is a new customer, you will receive $15 in MOMI money! (please have your friend state your name at checkout)


*as a side note: all brown/brown, brown/green, orange/white, wide green/white striped pants are SOLD OUT & will not be restocked*
*my sizes range from 6 month - girl's size 6. I can not accomodate larger sizes in my knit, velour, & select dresses. If you are requesting a size larger than a 6 in a dress, top, or cotton pants there is an additional charge for the larger size if I can accomodate your request
*I am NOT taking special requests during this sale. All items are as pictured. No fabric changes or style changes please*
*All private listings will be set up on my personal website*
*My turn around time is currently 2 weeks once payment & sizing info is received. This may change depending on the amount of orders received at any given time*

 
                                     *Thank you for spreading the word & Happy Shopping!*

No comments: