11.25.2009

Thank YOU again...and again!


My Thanksgiving would not be complete without sending a larger than life heartfilled Thanks to the people who keep my world turning...yes, that's you...each & every one of you who have shown your support, encouragement, & loyalty to MOMI boutique.  Whether you've been a MOMI lover from day one, a recently turned MOMI girl, or just an admirer from afar...I could never do enough to Thank you. 


Truth be told...Black Friday gives me anxiety.  I honestly remember going black friday shopping like 1 time when I was around 7 or so.  We woke up around 4am & stood in line at a KMart for what seemed like hours to get a free tin of cookies...ugh!  Scarred for life!  Don't get me wrong...I can find lots of entertainment on Thanksgiving oogling over all of the flashy flyers & their doorbuster deals but, honestly, between the nightmare of parking & actually deciding which stores to go to so I can get those $2.00 socks at 50% off..thanks but, no thanks! Black Friday is just really not my thing.  I think you would have to dump a bucket of baileys in my coffee to drag me out the door!

So whether it is, or isn't YOUR thing....I decided I really can't go wrong by starting MOMI boutique's Black Friday sales just a day early!  At MOMI you will find some FANTASTIC deals that may NEVER happen again!


All Sales start 12:01am EST Thursday November 26! (that's just a few hours away!)
Sales last Thursday November 26th - Friday November 27th

*Free Shipping + 20% off your entire order

*the first 10 customers to spend $50 or more on apparel (after discounts) will receive a FREE pair of MOMI large ruffle bottom snuggle pants from the pictured chic bebe pink/brown damask....


*Spend $300 or more on apparel (after discounts) & receive a FREE Chocolate lemondrop over top (pictured above and can be found at http://www.momiboutique.com/)


*35% off sister sets (you must purchase 2 or more of the EXACT same item...can be different sizes but, no tweeks)


P.S.  I will also have a section in both of my etsy shops that are titled Gobble Gobble...all items under this tab will be additional 15% off (after the 20%!)

*these offers can not be combined with any other MOMI offer and do not apply to previous purchases.  All refunds will be sent through paypal after purchase & payment are complete. If you are purchasing from more than one of my online locations please wait for a revised invoice!
Thank you again...and again!
Happy Thanksgiving!






No comments: